Would you like to speak English with more ease?
You’ve spent many years studying but would like to gain confidence in speaking English. We can help.
Put all that learning into practice, we can make it work for you. Through conversation, using interactive exercises, you can improve your fluency and comprehension levels in everyday English.
The lessons will focus on improving oral communication skills.
- Practice English conversation for everyday situations
- Explore vocabulary specific to particular topics and contexts
- Build confidence with both speaking and listening
- Improve pronunciation
Get ready to get that job
If you are looking for employment with an international company, it is important to prepare yourself for an interview conducted in English. Even under pressure, you need to be able to answer questions and demonstrate your confidence in the English language. To do this you need the right skills, practice and determination.
Increase your prospects for success by applying skills learned with United English.
- Ensure that you impress the interviewer with your command of English
- Practice appropriate responses to the most common questions asked during interviews
- Master comprehensive interview techniques such as personal presentation, and role-play common scenarios
- Receive immediate feedback and coaching on your performance
- Explore and prepare the practical aspects that can make your interview run smoothly
Having fun while learning English
Teaching English to young learners can sometimes be challenging. We need to motivate them by making sure that learning English is a fun and rewarding experience. We use a variety of new techniques which includes games, songs, fun reading activities and interactive exercises to engage their attention and keep them interested in learning English.
Enjoy an informal conversation over a cup of tea
English Club is a weekly informal club lead by a native English speaker and guest speakers. The participants will have the opportunity to share their views on variety of social and cultural topics (in English) and at the same time meet new people. English Club provides a warm and encouraging environment that promotes informal conversation and fellowship.