Job Interview Preparation
Get Ready to Get that Job
If you are looking for employment with an international company, it is important to prepare yourself for an interview conducted in English. Even under pressure, you need to be able to answer questions and demonstrate your confidence in the English language. To do this you need the right skills, practice and determination. Increase your prospects for success by applying skills learned with United English.
- Ensure that you impress the interviewer with your command of English
- Practice appropriate responses to the most common questions asked during interviews
- Master comprehensive interview techniques such as personal presentation, and role-play common scenarios
- Receive immediate feedback and coaching on your performance
- Explore and prepare the practical aspects that can make your interview run smoothly